|发表于: 2011-02-03 15:49 发表主题: ZT: Outreaching Worker for Youth Employment
|Toronto Community & Culture Centre
We have a position under Ontario Work Program.
Title: Outreaching Worker for Youth Employment
• Help the specified group of young people between the age of 16 and 24 to form tow self- support groups. One for those who are temporary out of work and another for those who are working on casual jobs.
• Connect with employers who may hire young people and match the young people to the job market.
• Organize appropriate seminars/workshops and activities to help those young people connected, stay at work or go back to school where appropriate.
Applicants must be:
• 19-64years of age;
• Canadian citizen of permanent resident;
• The person who receiving welfare benefits.
Salary: 20-30 hrs/week,
Annual Total Salary: $20,730.
Any interest person sent resume to 419-971-5519 by Fax
OR firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
Deadline is Feb. 21th, 2011.
Qualified applicants will be arranging interview.
Feb. 2th, 2011